Treadmill as it is a good gym equipment to use while pregnant.
During pregnancy some form of cardiovascular exercise
is good and walking on a treadmill is not only safe
when done correctly and in moderation but also beneficial.
Besides it is a good machine to get started on for someone
who is new to gym exercises. Walking can vary along
the lines of speed and intensity from a gentle stroll
to power walking and is found suitable for all individuals
including pregnant women. The tips:
make sure the machine is not in motion before stepping
• start with the lowest level and work up to a steady
pace suiting your comfort zone; get the instructor involved
• avoid leaning forward or gripping the handles
too hard, and stand tall.
• wear proper training shoes .
• breathe normally and don't forget the sips of
• always ensure you can talk while you are exercising.
As it with any exercise include some warm up and cool