5 things you must
do when you are PREGNANT
• Stop smoking. Period.
• Stop drinking alcohol. Period.
• Limit caffeine.
• Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
• Eat healthy and take a prenatal vitamin.
5 great things
about being PREGNANT
• You get to eat more.
• People give up their seat in public places,
open doors for you.
• You have an interior heater that keeps you
warm in cold months.
• You don't get your period for slightly more
than nine months.
things about being PREGNANT
• Swollen feet and ankles.
• Heartburn - you have to carry mints with your
• Having to visit the bathroom about 50 times
• Not being able to ride horses, ski, skydive
etc. This won't be the last sacrifice you make for
• Not being able to tie your shoes.
Most common secret
fears in a survey of 1000 pregnant women:
• My baby will have some type of birth defect
• I won't lose the weight after the baby is
born - 27%
• Labor and delivery will be painful - 16%
• I won't be a good mom - 9%
• My husband will be unfaithful during my pregnancy
food cravings in a survey of 1000 pregnant women:
• Potato chips
• Soft pretzels
Every 3 seconds somewhere in the world a baby is born.
Women have a stronger and faster physiological response
to their baby's cries than men
Ovarian cancer is the fifth most common form of cancer
in women; the risk of this cancer is lower in women
who have been pregnant versus those who were never
pregnant. Fear of the unknown is the greatest cause
of stress during pregnancy, labor and delivery. Nursing
your baby even for a short amount of time will reduce
your odds of getting breast cancer later in life.